Xbox Australia has unveiled its first foray into fashion design with what it dubs the Xbox Onesie. The item of clothing is “not just your standard onesie.” It is made in a black or white colour scheme, and includes the following features:
- Enlarged pockets to fit an Xbox Controller and Media Remotes
- Arm pouch for a mobile phone
- Roll-able leg and arm sleeves
- Forearm grips to prevent slipping
- Extra-large hood to accommodate headsets
- Customised Gamertag embroideryGameSpot has reached out to Xbox Australia for more details, and will report back if we hear more.
In related Xbox One news, the console outsold the PS4 in the US during July, despite the Xbox One S being close to launch. Those looking to pick up a 2TB Xbox One S will have to act fast, as this version of the console was produced in “limited quantities only.”
Alternatively, the Xbox One S is getting a number of upcoming bundles including a 1 TB model that comes with Madden NFL 17 for $350, and 500 GB ($300) and 1 TB ($350) models that come with Halo 5: Guardians and Halo: The Master Chief Collection. The Xbox One makes using an external hard drive easy, so compensating for the smaller hard drive sizes is painless and relatively inexpensive.